Anime Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here, you can role play anime rp, fantasy and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The hunt begins.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male
Number of posts : 161
Hobbies : Martial Arts, Theatre, Writing... and an undeniable addiction to firearms.
Personal message : 'All the world's a stage.'
Registration date : 2008-05-26

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:02 am

Connan walked through the shadier parts of the town. He was in a better mood than he had been in a month. Not only did he have a task, but it was a search and destroy. His favorite. He was, by nature, a hunter. A predator in the extreme. Unlike most hitmen, he didn't just rely on his eyes and ears. Every sense was trained in the extreme, via a training program he'd designed for himself that was nothing short of excruciating. He had a gun in his hand, and the promise of a chase. Nothing could be better for him.

Standing in a half-crouch in a particularly shaded patch of streetside, he scoped the area. He knew his target should be around- his scouts had told him that much. Now, finding the target, and tracking it down, was entirely his affair. No other mafia members would help him, nor did he want them to. The thrill of the hunt was everything.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male
Number of posts : 405
Hobbies : Killin people?
Personal message : I am the terror that lurks in your bedroom.
Registration date : 2008-05-25

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:05 am

A man in a long black trench coat, silver brief case in hand, walked up the street with a female following along. He was looking around as she talked, keeping his free hand in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male
Hobbies : Martial Arts, Theatre, Writing... and an undeniable addiction to firearms.

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:14 am

Connan tensed slightly. (OOC: Familiar much? Heh.) He didn't look at the target- he didn't need to. The woman he could hear chattering next to the target would be a problem.

'Friends and family... is this one of them? We'll see.'

One thing Connan did know was that he couldn't eliminate the man then and there. He, the target and the woman were the only people on the street. He didn't want to take her out as well unless he had to, as Tatsuya had asked for information, not a higher body count. He took his hand off the gun grip. He knew what to do now- play the role of a ragged 17 year old street kid.

Connan was a decent actor, so he could pull it off if he wanted to. But he wasn't going to even show his face if he could avoid it. With that in mind, he began trailing the man from a distance, still unseen in the shadows, completely inconspicuous.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:22 am

The woman continued to talk, not noticing the man beside her wasn't listening. He suddenly stopped and looked around.

"What is it..?" The woman asked quietly, also looking around.

"I don't know.." He replied, still looking around.
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:25 am

Connan didn't pause, he kept walking slowly, head down, slouching like an average street kid. At the same time, he memorised the voices of the target and of the woman with him.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:28 am

He turned, seeing Connan. 'Oh, just some kid..'

The woman huffed. "Well? Come on!!"

He turned back to her with a glare, beginning to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:32 am

Connan was certain the man hadn't seen his face. He continued his slouched walk, drawing close enough to hear anything the woman said, but far away enough not to be suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:37 am

"So then Yumiko and I went to the beach and we seen all these guys there.." And she went on about how her weekend was.

The man rolled his eyes, keeping in mind never to ask this girl how she had been again. Never again.

"And thats all." She finally finished, then looked to the man by her. "So Buck, did you get 'it'?"

"No, thats where we are going right now.." He replied. "You'll have to go when we get there, okay?"

She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:40 am

Connan smiled to himself.

'Target found. But where is 'where'? What is 'it'? Tatsuya will want to know, I'm willing to bet. Better trail this guy some more. Easy Conn... you'll kill him soon. Hunt for now.'
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:46 am

After a while of walking, they came up to an abandoned building that was locked up at the front. Buck turned to the woman. "Go now."

She nodded, taking her leave but not before giving him a big hug.

He walked around the building sid, still not noticing Connan had been following him.
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:50 am

Connan watched, interested. Then he drew aside into the shadows. He was practically invisible. He watched the man, and the building.

'No external guards. Breaking and entering should be easy- silently, perhaps not so easy. I have to assume he's armed. And I need to watch my back incase the woman disobeys and sticks around... but I can't afford to lose my target.'
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:54 am

Finally he was at the back of the building and pulled out a cell phone. "Hello? Yeah I'm here.. yes I'm alone. Yes I have it, but your only getting it if you have mine. Okay, bye."

Then he waited.

((ooc: Err I'm kinda stumped to whats gonna happen, I was making this up as I went O_o Any ideas?))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:00 am

(ooc: LOL okay, a dude rocks up, but tries to kill 'buck'. buck flees across the bridge, I follow. That do?)

Connan put his hand on the gun grip again. This could get... interesting.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:58 pm

((ooc: Lol yep XD Sorry I disappeared, computer failed and wouldn't work then I had to go to bed TT_TT))

Not long after he began waiting, a man in a suit of black walked over to Buck, a brief case also in hand. He lifted the sunglasses he was wearing to look Buck up and down. "So you have it?"

"Yeah." Buck lifted his brief case. "Do you have what I want?"

Without hesitation the man pulled out a pistol and aimed at Buck, shooting at him. The bullet skidded off his shoulder.

Buck then made a run for it.

((ooc: Lmao good enough? XD))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 4:57 am

(OOC: Yeah, that works XD)

Connan watched as Buck ran. The second man swore, took out a phone and walked in the opposite direction. The second Connan was out of the guy's line of sight, he bolted after his target. Within a few hundred meters, he had the target in sight once again. They stood near a bridge.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:50 am

He stood at a bridge panting, looking around.

((ooc: Lol new topic then? XD))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 5:56 am

(OOC: Yep)
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:11 pm

((ooc: Lol okay))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The hunt begins. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt begins.   The hunt begins. Empty

Back to top Go down

The hunt begins.
Page 1 of 1