Anime Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here, you can role play anime rp, fantasy and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia Warehouse

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male
Number of posts : 405
Hobbies : Killin people?
Personal message : I am the terror that lurks in your bedroom.
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 12:58 am

Tatsuya walked to the back door of the warehouse with Kaysuki, lifting his hand and knocking on the door. He waited for an answer, and when he got silence in return he took his foot and kicked the door. "Guys, aren't you even going to come to the door?!"

A small section of the door slid open and a pair of blue eyes peeked out at the two. "Ahh, Tatsu. What's the password?"

"It's me you idiot, now open the door before I smash through it!!" Tatsuya replied angrily.

The section closed and many clicks and squeeks could be heard. Soon the door opened and the man in a black attire let them in. "Good to have you back. Who's this?"

"A fellow I found on the street now move. I have important business to attend to, you will find out later." He walked past the man, beckoning for Kaysuki to follow.

((ooc: Lmao that was long O_o))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male
Number of posts : 161
Hobbies : Martial Arts, Theatre, Writing... and an undeniable addiction to firearms.
Personal message : 'All the world's a stage.'
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:19 am

Connan walked from the back of the warehouse, not quite believing his eyes.

'Tatsuya comes back, and brings a stray? What the hell?'

He nodded to tatsuya. "A stray, huh? Do I get to kill him? You know how I am when I'm bored, Tatsu."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:23 am

"Heh.. not today Connan." He looked to Connan, then to Kaysuki. "Maybe later, I need him for something right now.."
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male
Hobbies : Martial Arts, Theatre, Writing... and an undeniable addiction to firearms.

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:26 am

Connan growled, quietly enough that it was almost inaudible. "We should talk, Tatsu."
He stared at his 'boss' for a minute, then seemingly disgusted at something, walked away and threw himself into a chair. Taking out a Browning 1911 pistol, he began cleaning it, somehow delicate and angry at once.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:29 am

He gave a low sigh and looked to Kaysuki. "Just stay here. Don't touch anything."

He then went to Connan. "What is it?"

((oc: Omg hes gonna kill me XD))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:32 am

The second growl from his throat was exceptionally audible. In fact, the room froze. After an awkward pause, the other gang members continued their activities.

"You're gone for what, a month? And then this. A fucking stray. For all we knew you where dead, and then this. For fucks sake, Tatsu. How the hell do we function as a gang if this keeps happening?"

(OOC: Hardly- I did say loyal, did I not? Your character could beat the crap out of mine in relitive safety. Maybe.)
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:41 am

He put a hand through his hair. "Hey, death is a common thing. Espessially in our case. And I need information, this guy could help."

He stared down at Connan. "You know that if I died you would take my place. Death isn't something to fuss about."

((ooc: Lol O_o Sweet XD But I didn't really have anything to say so I made it up as Iwent XD I like the part where if Tatsu died Connan would take his place XD Lmao @__@))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:44 am

"I couldn't hold this place together and you know it. At least, not now. Death is common, I concur, but the gang leader is supossed to be subjected to the least risk. That's something you taught me, Tatsuya. Having it thrown back in my face isn't exactly inspiring. You want someone to go out, get shot at, kill, maim, terrorise and otherwise cause havoc in the quest for your precious information, next time, fucking ask."

Connan was practically spitting venom now, supremely pissed off.

Last edited by Connan on Mon May 26, 2008 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:47 am

"Ahh, take it easy." He raised a brow at Connan. "Next time I'll send you, better?"
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:49 am

Connan didn't even answer. He was pissed off enough that he wasn't even looking at his leader, instead, he focused all his energy on the weapon infront of him.

(OOC: He's an insolent bastard LOL)
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:53 am

He crossed his arms and they sat/stood in silence. For now at least.

((ooc: Lmao damn right XD))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:56 am

(OOC: Can you imagine how the stray musta been feeling LOL.)

Connan was ignoring Tatsuya, even though he knew that he'd probably pay for his insolece. He was pissed off enough not to care.

(OOC: LOL maybe I shoulda been gang leader LOL!)
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:06 am

((ooc: Ahahaha XD Musta been scared LOL))

He didn't really like being ignored, his eyes turning to a glare.

((ooc: Lmao that woulda been a little too scary O_O I would be dead by now Razz Now you must do something because you are sitting and I am standing and if I suddenly slapped you it would be strange O_o))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:11 am

Connan could feel the force of Tatsuya's gaze. Any sane person would have appologised, or at least replied by then.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:15 am

Beginning to give off a low growl, he uncrossed his arms and made fists with his hands. He didn't dislike being ignored. He hated being ignored.
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:22 am

Connan tensed slightly, waiting for the hit. He couldn't back out of it now, or he'd lose face. The only way through gang lore from the start involved a fuckload of pain, and he wasn't worried. Connan knew that Tatsuya figured he was indespensible- sure, there were other killers, other spies, other seducers and thieves and fighters. Connan just happened to be all in one, and damn good at what he did.

That didn't stop him from tensing though.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:27 am

Feeling the anger run through him, he took one step and threw a punch hard enough to knock Connan out of the chair he was sitting in.

((ooc: ANOTHER trip to the dictionary O_o you and your big words LOL))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:32 am

(OOC: Well, the site did demand for semi-literacy. I just happen to be well read. XD)

Connan hit the ground, but left his gun on the table as he fell. It would be *far* too tempting to return the violence being subjected upon him. And he refused to do that.

As he hit the floor, he made a desiscion, and stood up immediatly, despite the blood trickling down his chin from a split lip. He faced Tatsuya, but didn't addopt a stance- he was neither offensive nor defensive, and the message was clear.

'You can do what you like, I'm not going to lie down and take it like an abused pet. I respect you enough not to hurt you, but fuck you if you think you're taking my pride.'
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:42 am

He growled again, pinning Connan to the wall in a rage. He didn't pay any mind to the other mafia members, glaring and growling at Connan. "You should change that additude of yours.."

((ooc: Lmao @__@ I hope I am semi-whatever too XD And once again I didn't really have anything to put -_- but if I didn't make him say something it would be weird O_o So he said that Razz))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:44 am

(OOC: Just start beating the fuck out of him. Not that hard LOL)

Connan stared him in the face, and then spat at him.

"Fuck you"
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:48 am

((ooc: Lmao shoosh XD))

Saliva drooling down from his eye to his chin on the side of his fac, he didn't bother to wipe it off, instead he pulled his arm back and sent it to Connan, punching him in the face.

((ooc: Lmao I wonder what the mafia guys are thinkin' XD))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:51 am

(OOC: XD)

Connan grunted slightly as the fist connected, and a splattering of blood fell across his and Tatsuya's face.

"'Sthat all you got? Fucking weakling."

(OOC: They'd be like O_O or, "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" LMAO)
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:55 am

He growled, his face full of saliva and blood. He repeated his last action, only putting a little more force into his attack this time.

((ooc: LOL! If I was there I would be with them XD FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! XD))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 5:00 am

Connan laughed. Granted, the pain was noticeable, hell if Tatsuya hit him again it would probably break his jaw. But even still. Connan wasn't going to bitch about it. Infact...

Connan pushed Tatsuya off him. "Pathetic. Learn to fight, 'Boss'." He said that last with all the mockery he could manage. Of course, Tatsuya could hardly ignore such a test of his authority. Connan really did seem to be asking to get himself hurt, given that he wasn't fighting back. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuya
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Tatsuya

Male

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 5:09 am

"You bastard.." He wiped the blood and saliva off on the sleeve of his arm, glaring at Connan. He went back up to Connan and aimed to twist his arm behind his back and pin him agaisnt the wall again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mafia Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia Warehouse   Mafia Warehouse Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia Warehouse
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next