Anime Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here, you can role play anime rp, fantasy and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

son of destiny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Male
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : Archary
Personal message : the black rose is dead the red rose is confused but the white rose still blooms
Registration date : 2008-06-04

son of destiny Empty
PostSubject: son of destiny   son of destiny EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 5:42 pm

i was always fastinated by spiders i dont know why i just do 1 day my love for spiders changed my life forever i can see the stars now mr.crepsly,mr.tall,shancus, luna, debbie, and kurda smult all smileing at me but that the ending heres how it happened

my name is Darren shan i am a normal kid well i use to be ubtil one day me and my friend steve leapard heard of a show called CIRQUE DE FREAK we decided to sneak out and go and we saw amazing acts such as Hans Hans i guy who can walk on his hands and run on them for 40 miles a hour!!!there gerta teeth who has the strongest teeth in the world there's eva Von a snake boy the wolf man who belive it or not a werewolf that cant leave wolf form also there's the ring master Mr.Tall who is 7 ft high at the least and has supernatural strengh but there one who i'll never forget Mr. CREPSLY and Madam octa i tried to steal madam octa and my friend Seve said he left but i knew wat RELLY happened as i went to the blacany from where Mr.Tall was standing i saw Steve Talking to Mr.crepsly
"I KNOW YOUR A VAMPIRE I SAW YOU IN A BOOK I HAVE YOU LOVED A DUCTHESS AND SHE SAID NO THEN YOU MUREDED HER I WANT TO BECOME YOUR ASSISTANT I wANT TO BECOMEA HLAF VAMPIRE AND LIVE FOREVER"

mr.crepsly dendied at first but gae in and cut a small hole in steves neck and drank he drank a little but spat out the Blood
"GOOD GOD YOU HAVE HORRIBLE BLOOD YOU WOULD USE YOUR POWERS TO HARM INNOCENT PEOPLE YOU"LLL NEVER BECOME A ASSTANT" and he dissapeared in a poof of smoke steve left swearing he'll get revenge i looked around mr.crepsly's room for madam cta and took her and i had fun taking care of her for the next few weeksbut then something horribal happened as i let her out of her cage she bit steve when i invited him over to look at her i sent her back in her cage and locked it up tight and i rembered what mr.crepsly announced to the audiance at the Cirque De Freak this Rare Spider as a bite like none other creature in the universe the first bite ALWAYS paralizies never kills the second Bite kills if you get bitten once

I RAN to Cirque De Freak Begging for the antidote from Mr.crepsly but he only delt in Blood

" i was thinking about what your friend said and he's right I DO NEED a asssiatant its ether that or you never get the antidote"

i surrendered myself and he tasted my blood he cut small wounds on the tips of my fingers and he did the same to his and he blooded me he gave me the anti dote and i rushed back to steve and gave him the formula he revived and i had to fake my death i pretended i died in a fire and was buried alive but in reality vampire cant die of fire and i was regainin health in my coffen while i was buried so my skin and lungs were good as new as i got out mr.crepsly got me out of the coffin and he left to go gather his belongings while i was alone to My suprise STEVE attacked me and held me down and vowed " HOW CAN YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS YOU WANTED TO BECOME A VAMPIRE YOURSELF AND YOU TOLD MR>CREPSLY I WAS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!
I pleaded that i didnt but it was too late he cut a cross in his arm and vowed To become a vampire huner one day and destroy Mr.crepsly and me

to this night i wnder what has happened since then this was only the begging
Back to top Go down

son of destiny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Heaven :: Character bios :: Fantasy world character bios-
Jump to: