Anime Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here, you can role play anime rp, fantasy and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xur'tal's Cavern

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male
Number of posts : 161
Hobbies : Martial Arts, Theatre, Writing... and an undeniable addiction to firearms.
Personal message : 'All the world's a stage.'
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:53 am

Xur'tal walked into his den. It was not fancy, just a sheltered deep cave that he'd furnished. Unlike most of his kind, he was unmatirialistic, prefering to stay mobile more than the mansions and jewlled halls that his kin frequented.

He sat on a hewn wooden chair and thought. It always drained him when Connan took over his ambitious side. Worse still, he had no idea why the human and he were connected. He couldn't remember if it was always that way, or if they had grown into one another's minds and forms. It was the one aspect of his animal nature that troubled him.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Chatter
Chatter
Haru

Female
Number of posts : 74
Hobbies : Casting spells
Personal message : Bite me O_o
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:55 am

Haru had noticed Xur'tal, peeking into the cave.

((ooc: STALKAH O_o)
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male
Hobbies : Martial Arts, Theatre, Writing... and an undeniable addiction to firearms.

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:57 am

Xur'tal looked up. He hated it when people interrupted his thoughts. However, he maintained his charm and appeared pleasant.

"Hello there. Welcome to my cavern. Wither wander you, vagrant?"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Chatter
Chatter
Haru

Female

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:05 am

She almost jumped. "Hello... sorry if I bothered you.."

((ooc: You know what? I had to go to the dictionary again to try to figure out what you just said XD

And I decided that I didn't understand :b))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:07 am

(OOC: Heh, sorry. Basically, he was being humourous. He was asking (in a sense) what brings you here, explorer. Direct translation means it's closer to 'where do you wander, street walker?' not meant offensivly though.)

"Not at all. Exploring, I assume. Thats a somewhat dangerous vocation, in these parts."
Back to top Go down
Haru
Chatter
Chatter
Haru

Female

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:11 am

((ooc: Lol what I seen was ''Perish and wander' or something like that XD I was confused O_O))

"Hmm.. I don't mind." She stared at Xur'tal. "I am Haru, and you are..?"
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:13 am

Xur'tal sprang up from the chair, lightning fast. He executed a bow. "Xur'tal Mynanne, a Fey'ri, not at your service quite yet, but certainly curious."
Back to top Go down
Haru
Chatter
Chatter
Haru

Female

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:22 am

Her eyes went a bit wide, remembering her conversation with Onizuka. 'So this is Xur'tal.. the one connected to Connan.. hmm..'

"A Fey'ri, huh? Nice to meet you, Xur'tal. I am a dark Sorceress, and this," She turned her head as a small black kitten crawled from her pocket to sit on her shoulder. "Is my sister."
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:24 am

"Odd. You understand what Fey'ri means, then? Hmmm."

He bowed to the cat. "A pleasure. How frustrating it must be, to be incarcerated in another form to the one which you desire to be in. Of course, my apologies if that is your preferred form, madam."
Back to top Go down
Haru
Chatter
Chatter
Haru

Female

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:30 am

"I've heard of Fey'ri's before, from my mother."

She pet the kitten. "It was a spell gone wrong, her and my mother had tried to bring back the dead, and luckly they merely turned to animals. She is very fortunate, and hopefully soon I will be finished my spell to make her have the ability to speak."
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:34 am

"Now that is a surprise. As a race, we mainly frequent the blood realms only- not here. For anyone to know of us is unusual to say the least. As for your sister, I wish you luck in your spell. Beyond that, is there anyway I can help you?"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Chatter
Chatter
Haru

Female

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:38 am

You would have to ask my mother about how she knew, though I don't know where she so.." She gave Xur'tal a smile. "Thank you, and I'm alright."
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:45 am

Xur'tal smiled in return. "Well then. Might I ask what you were exploring in the hope of finding?"
Back to top Go down
Haru
Chatter
Chatter
Haru

Female

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:49 am

"I love to walk through the woods, today I was merely wandering.. and maybe to find a few herbs on the way as well." She replied, taking the kitten off her shoulder and holding it in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:50 am

"I see."

(OOC: He's like... well this is awkward.)
Back to top Go down
Haru
Chatter
Chatter
Haru

Female

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:53 am

((ooc: LOL The awkwardness came back to haunt us XD))

She looked around, petting the kitten in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:03 am

(OOC: Dude, she's just standing around, uninvited in his HOUSE! OF COURSE ITS AWKWARD!)

He cleared his throat.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Chatter
Chatter
Haru

Female

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:08 am

((ooc: LOL! Well, not my fault shes not invited XD
Maybe she likes standing around Suspect))

She suddenly bent down, putting one hand over the grass and watching as a tulip formed. Then she picked the flower and stood back up, staring at it and watching as it turned into a red rose, slowly fading to black.

She had no idea why she just did that, maybe it came from the feeling of being random.

((ooc: Lol did I make it worse? XD))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:09 am

"Sorceress."

(OOC:Not really LOL)
Back to top Go down
Haru
Chatter
Chatter
Haru

Female

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:13 am

She looked at him, a small smile on her face. "Yes.."

((ooc: Lol well it's not getting any better, is it? XD))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:19 am

(OOC: Though not any worse, either.)

Xur'tal breathed deep, and smelt the magic in her blood- something he'd missed before. And all at once, he was ravenous.

(OOC: Okay, maybe alot worse X_X)
Back to top Go down
Haru
Chatter
Chatter
Haru

Female

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:26 am

((ooc: AH @__@ Oh no I'm going to be eaten O_O))

She stared at him, feeling his aura and getting a good idea of what he was probably about to do. 'Oh shit.. gotta find a way out of this..'

((ooc: Lol if she ran Xur'tal would instantly catch her XD And also, she knows about Xur'tal and Connan so she wont do nothin O_o She IS Tatsu, if you hadn't noticed @_@))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:33 am

(OOC: I know. Which is why I made him hungry.)

His eyes, normally a deep bloodish maroon, burst into gleaming crimson flames as the scent of blood hit him, harder than normal. His breathing hitched.

"Excuse me... I... I..." His shoulders tensed, and his arms went rigid. A snarl tore from the back of his throat, the scent nearly overpowering him.

"What ever you do, don't...ahh... run. I won't...ahhhhaa... be able to resist... if you run."

His muscles rippled in the bare light of the cave as his entire body prepared for the kill.

"Cover... your scent... NOW!"

Brazen growls and snarling turned into a fully fledged roar, and his body threw itself towards her. He stopped midleap, tearing his nails into his arms, resisting. He was hungrier than he'd ever been, going mad from bloodlust.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Chatter
Chatter
Haru

Female

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:37 am

((ooc: Lol oh no @__@))]

She raised a hand, instantly hiding her scent from the bloodthirsty Fey'ri, and to anything else.

((ooc: Lol don't eat me XD

Well.. you can eat me just don't kill me LOL))
Back to top Go down
Connan
Chatter
Chatter
Connan

Male

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:39 am

(OOC: O_O)

Xur'tal threw himself into the woods and in less than a second, he was crouched over a newly dead elk, draining it of blood.

Done, he walked back to his cavern.

"I am so sorry for that. Demons can't resist the taste of magic. I am sated now, and should be able to behave myself." He winked and wiped blood from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xur'tal's Cavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xur'tal's Cavern   Xur'tal's Cavern Empty

Back to top Go down

Xur'tal's Cavern
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Heaven :: Fantasy world [Role playing] :: Woods-
Jump to: