Anime Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here, you can role play anime rp, fantasy and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Standing Menacingly Around the School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumiko
Yumiko

Female
Number of posts : 35
Hobbies : Writing and Drawing
Personal message : Emo's aren't clones gangstas are.
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Standing Menacingly Around the School Empty
PostSubject: Standing Menacingly Around the School   Standing Menacingly Around the School EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:29 am

Yumiko was standing in the shadows of the school. Being a vampire she couldn't just walk around in the sun but that made things very difficult for her.
Back to top Go down
Kamishu
The surprime one.
The surprime one.
Kamishu

Female
Number of posts : 757
Hobbies : Role playing, drawing, writeing.
Personal message : I am an anime freak, and love role playing!!
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Standing Menacingly Around the School   Standing Menacingly Around the School EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 5:00 pm

Kamishu walked out the front of the school, and began walking home. She had a headche, and didint feel well so thats why she left.
Back to top Go down
http://animeheavenz.heavenforum.com
Yumiko
Yumiko

Female
Number of posts : 35
Hobbies : Writing and Drawing
Personal message : Emo's aren't clones gangstas are.
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Standing Menacingly Around the School   Standing Menacingly Around the School EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 3:20 pm

Yumiko looked at the girl that didn't look like she was feeling well. If only she wasn't in the sun....Oh well I don't really like people that much anyways. Yumiko thought for a second. I could use my magical vampire healing powers to help her but she's all the way over there. "Hey! Come here for a second!" Yumiko yelled out to the girl. I wonder how this will work out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing Menacingly Around the School   Standing Menacingly Around the School Empty

Back to top Go down

Standing Menacingly Around the School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Heaven :: Real world [Role playing] :: School-
Jump to: