Anime Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here, you can role play anime rp, fantasy and more.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HUNTING THE PREY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Male
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : Archary
Personal message : the black rose is dead the red rose is confused but the white rose still blooms
Registration date : 2008-06-04

HUNTING THE PREY Empty
PostSubject: HUNTING THE PREY   HUNTING THE PREY EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 12:08 pm

*he would hold the bow steady as he aimed carefully at the doe who stood in the meadow eating grass as before he let go he let the death pass sigh by making the letter L to his heart then waving the air around him *
'may even in death may you be triumphant' he said as he raised the bow once more
*he aimed for the ribs wich would be a instant kill if he shot right and realeased the bpw as it zipped past the trees covering the bowman that realeased it and shot its prey dead in its tracks*
Back to top Go down
Honey
Honey

Male
Number of posts : 39
Hobbies : I like bunnies!
Personal message : I am God's Forgotten Lamb
Registration date : 2008-06-02

HUNTING THE PREY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUNTING THE PREY   HUNTING THE PREY EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 10:27 pm

He popped up out of the tall grass looking at the dead deer. He ran up to Dark Blade and tugged on his sleeve. "What'd you do to the deer?"
Back to top Go down
Darren Shan
Darren Shan

Male
Number of posts : 11
Hobbies : Archary
Personal message : the black rose is dead the red rose is confused but the white rose still blooms
Registration date : 2008-06-04

HUNTING THE PREY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUNTING THE PREY   HUNTING THE PREY EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:52 pm

I Am Darren Shan i need to feed my friends and i had to kill this deer to give it to them they only eat meat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HUNTING THE PREY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUNTING THE PREY   HUNTING THE PREY Empty

Back to top Go down

HUNTING THE PREY
Page 1 of 1